Library Services > Member's Rights & Responsibilities
- Members may come to or phone us to apply for group and individual volunteer services.
- Library may help members to reproduce notes, reference books or textbooks to braille or recorded reading version.
- Members may enjoy special offers when they subscribe for equipments and appliances for visually impaired in Career Support and Development Centre.
- Library welcomes members' valuable suggestion of reproducing which kinds of books to braille or recorded reading version.
- Return books on time. If books still have not been returned for a long period of time after the expired day, though with the admonition, borrowers' membership would be canceled or borrowing rights may be suspended for half a year.
- Be careful to keep books complete and undamaged. A charge, which is based on the production cost, will be made for any library material lost (except for the lost mail) or damaged.
Cassette tape, Braille book, Video tapes, video compact discs, CD- ROMs and music compact discs:
Manager of the Centre will decide the fine according to the amount that is enough to buy the item.
Besides, 10% will be charged to pay for the surcharge. ¡@
- When a member changes his/her address, he/she should notify the Library immediately.
- No talking loudly, smoking, eating and drinking, sleeping, gambling, playing, recording music tapes and talking books.
- Member should forthwith phone or report in writing to the library loss of his/her membership card to get a replacement.